Tools to Master Virtual Education Course
Online Workshop for Educators & Counselors
This three day workshop will help prepare those teaching online create a positive and effective environment that keeps content and reflection engaging and fun! Broken up into three parts and each day is 60 minutes in length. Dates are August 11th, 13th, and 14th 10am to 11am Pacific (PST).
15 participants maximum. Those who complete the full course will receive a certificate of completion.
Tools and strategies for engaging online students. This approach will utilize research and evidence-based activities that support:
- Building a classroom climate online.
- Engagement strategies.
- Group and self-assessment tools supporting interest, questions and inspiration.
This is not a PowerPoint or lecture but 100% interactive and designed for those teaching and coaching online. The approach may be used in face to face situations as well, so tools will keep giving long after our time online is mandatory.
August 11th – Day 1:
- Online etiquette/ digital classroom climate.
- Movement and brain-breaks.
- Brain-based activities for increased attention, movement, curiosity, interest, optimism, and passion.
August 13th -Day 2
- Social-emotional / Trauma informed applications.
- Content/Objective retention applications.
August 14th -Day 3
- Engaging debriefs.
- Customize to your digital or live classroom climate.
- Q&A and reflection.
I am a Certified Applied Improvisation practitioner and consultant employing this method in corporations, mental health, and education facilities since 1999. The tools you will learn are designed for those facilitating lessons online or in person. During the hour and a half, you will learn, practice, and apply while getting assistance on how to customize to meet your client’s needs/objectives. There is also the option to join to have fun, build healthy neural pathways, and learn how to employ Applied Improvisation into life and work for productivity, authenticity, and joy. https://christianafrank.com/
Zoom information will be emailed out 1 to 2 days before class.