Licensure Renewal Hours for Educators
Embed SEL Into Core Content with Applied Improvisation.
In this interactive course, participants will learn hands-on how to effectively implement Applied Improvisation strategies to help students retain core content while supporting social-emotional competencies.
- Understand the connection between Social-Emotional Learning and Applied Improvisation.
- Increase student engagement.
- Create a classroom climate of connecting, collaborating, and creating.
- Achieve neuroplasticity tools (brain-based activities)
- Increase metacognition, executive functions, and habits in students.
- Embed tools and strategies into core content.
- Scaffold for differentiated instruction.
Dates: Feb 27 & 28
Days: Saturday & Sunday’s
Time: 3pm-6pm PST
Credit hours: 6 hours