Moving through trauma with a social-emotional lens
This online, interactive training offers trauma-sensitive, trauma-informed, and trauma-specific concepts and approaches. A social-emotional lens, rooted in modern-day neuroscience grounds and extends existing frameworks. Participants will learn, practice, and debrief methods and strategies. The process supports whole-person learning and psychological safety. CEU’s for educators in most US states.
Some benefits include
- A sense of belonging
- Healthy nervous systems
- Authentic relationships
- Motivation and Engagement
- Re-traumatization & toxic stress
Christiana’s passion is to significantly improve the quality of lives by helping consultants, trainers, teams, and individuals increase natural and authentic communication. She does this by educating and sharing simple, evidence-based methods and strategies that are easy to embed into current systems. Rooted in modern-day neuroscience and psychology resulting in improved brain function and ease of creating connections. Trainings include Social-Emotional Learning (SEL), Trauma-Informed Practice (TIC) mindfulness, breath, yoga, Qi Gong, and Tapping.
- Social-Emotional Learning Specialist and Coordinator
- Speaker, Trainer, and Consultant
- Certified Mindfulness Teacher
- Certified Breathwork Educator
- Certified Applied Improvisation Practitioner
- Certified Relationship Coach