Confidence in Communication for Social Anxiety
This class (for adults) uses Applied Improvisation to help people with social anxiety and overcome fear and avoidance in work, education and family life. Come join us on January 28th, 2020 from 5:30-7:30 at 6695 Mae Anne Avenue Reno, Nevada 89523 (portable building in the back) with Christiana Frank. During this two-hour Applied Improv class, you will learn hands on a series of exercises that are specifically designed to address key triggers for social anxiety. The environment provides a safe and nurturing space to practice skills in a low stakes environment and participants will walk away with easy to use tools.
COMMUNICATION TOOLS FOR IEP TEAMS & MULTI-SCHOOL EDUCATORS
This workshop offers easy to implement, research-based tools designed to help IEP teams and multi-school educators increase effective communication with students and each other. During the two hours, participants will learn hands-on how to utilize these tools for themselves, their students, and their colleagues. Educators and noneducators welcome as tools are useable in many different environments — a great space to practice authentic communications skills and learn to increase a growth mindset.Learn to:
Tools for public speaking
• Analyze and understand your strengths and weaknesses in presenting.
• Deal with performance anxiety and distractions.
• Get comfortable thinking on your feet.
• Streghten verbal and non verbal communication.
• Authentically connect to listeners when transferring information or persuading for change.
Business Communication TOOLS
• Build emotional intelligence and agility in self and teams.
• Initiate a hive mind.
• Create a cohesive culture.
• Strengthen connections and follow through.
• Increase joy in the workplace.