Co-Regulate To Resilience
Brain/body-based tools for today’s classroom.
Dates: March 29, April 5, and April 12
A virtual workshop running March 29, April 5, and April 12, 2022 form 6:00pm to 7:30pm EST.
Early bird by March 22nd $99.
These interactive sessions give you a chance to explore tools, techniques, and activities that build trust, community, and belonging. You’ll have the opportunity to experience firsthand the ease and power of infusing short, transformational exercises seamlessly into your daily routine.
- Day 1
- Why resilience matters in the age of trauma
- Harnessing the neurobiology of playful brain/body-based activities to improve student performance and self-regulation
- Nervous system hacks to down-regulate and co-regulate back to equilibrium
- The power of non-defensive communication to build community
- Empathy exercises to increase kindness and compassion
- Practical ways to improve school/classroom climate and culture
- Growth Mindset techniques to break through mental blocks and improve learning
- Resilience exercises that foster flexibility, growth, and self-worth
- Applying what you’ve learned in your teaching or practice: creating a plan