Practice speaking for small and large groups.
Overcome social anxiety.
Dates: Weekly starting July 27th
Buy 6: $15 per class
This workshop is ideal for:
- Anyone looking to improve and practice communication skills.
- Understand core improvisational concepts that support feeling stuck and anxious.
- Has or lives/works with someone with generalized or social anxiety.
- Wants to improve self-confidence and self-esteem.
- No prior improv experience needed
I am a high energy, passionate, performance-driven trainer, consultant, and speaker. Since 1999 I have been leveraging contemporary strategies helping organizations significantly improve their systems and performance. I specialize in team and individual leadership with a strong focus on developing and fostering positive, and sustainable work environments. Highly developed in interpersonal, communicational, and motivation skills; I support person-centered approaches with daily training in modern-day neuroscience, behavioral science, and technology. I can adapt to various personality types and situations simultaneously, and offer customized approaches for each client, while ensuring the mental well-being of participants. I have an authentic and genuine passion for assisting people to find their true selves, and the approach significantly increases productivity.
- Speaker, Trainer, and Consultant
- Certified Mindfulness Teacher
- Certified Breathwork Educator
- Certified Applied Improvisation Practitioner
- Social-Emotional & Trauma-Informed Care Specialist